- Improves Stress Resilience
- Supports Healthy Energy Levels
- Strengthens the Body’s Stress Response
- Improves Mental and Physical Performance
- Helps Maintain a Balanced Cortisol-to-DHEA ratio
The providers at the Advanced Center for Integrative Medicine believe that to treat a client we must understand the most important elements of each person’s individual needs, which include genetic & lifestyle factors, hormone health, toxic burdens, infectious conditions, previous treatments, individual health care goals, and nutritional needs.