- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Supports Cognitive Function and Development
- Supports Healthy Skin, Joints and Connective Tissues
- Increases Visual and Ocular Health
- Maintains Normal Inflammatory Balance
The providers at the Advanced Center for Integrative Medicine believe that to treat a client we must understand the most important elements of each person’s individual needs, which include genetic & lifestyle factors, hormone health, toxic burdens, infectious conditions, previous treatments, individual health care goals, and nutritional needs.